About Richard A. Gutstadt, P.C.
Read about the background and accomplishments of our skilled SSDI lawyer by following the link below:
Why Choose Us? Four Important Things To Consider.
- The government is quietly trying to make it harder for people to be found disabled.
- Many inexperienced internet groups are offering legal representation but are unable to provide skilled attorneys in disability hearing preparation and representation.
- Critical Elements of Effective Representation #2 [Preparing for the Hearing]
- Critical Elements of Effective Representation #3 [Strong Advocacy For the Hearing]
- Our combined experience, proactive approach, and individual focus helps win the vast majority of our cases.
- After we win your case, we make sure that you receive the maximum amount of past due benefits to which you are entitled. This process can be extremely complicated, especially if you receive other public disability benefits like workers’ compensation or SDI. Our office is experienced in public disability offsets and the “80 percent rule.”
- Critical Elements of Effective Representation #5 [Maximizing Post-Award Benefits]